Our experienced Consultants have the necessary skills to bring sensitivity to conducting business in several different business environments, which we know can sometimes be difficult and fraught with pitfalls.
You can book an expert based on competences, language pairs and location:
Mrs Anh Tho Andres, MBA
- Master of Business Administration, University of Hull, UK (1996);
- Bachelor of Arts in French & Political Studies, University of Hochiminh City, Vietnam (1979);
- French Education, French Couvent des Oiseaux, Lycée Yersin Dalat, Vietnam (1975).
- Continuous professional education in Swiss & English Law, Translation Skills, Computer Skills, Financial and Office Administration in various universities and vocational schools in UK, Switzerland, Norway, Germany, Holland, and Singapore between 1984 and 2010.
- All round experience in Office Administration, Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing & Sales, Logistics and Events Management;
- Indepth knowledge of Swiss & South East Asian business environments;
- Strong analytical, research, communication and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of English Law, Swiss Law and Procedures, Legal Assistant & Certified Translator @Swiss Courts;
- 30 years experience in cross-cultural communication, as interpreter, translator, consultant, business owner and project manager.
Language pairs : E/F/D/V
Location: Europe, Asia-Pacific
More about Mrs Anh Tho Andres, MBA
Creation and Implementing the marketing concepts for the following projects:
- AT Business Services, pionneering in translation & consulting services for Vietnam;
- Neuchatel Tourism, promoting Neuchatel as a tourist destination to Asian Travellers;
- Saigon-News Travel, promoting Vietnam as a tourist destination to Swiss Travellers;
- Indochina Discovery, promoting Asian Cultures in Switzerland & France;
- Vietnam Heritage Foundation, promoting Vietnam Culture to Swiss Friends;
- Sen'su Pharmacy, promoting alternative medicines to Swiss clients;
- YourVietnamExpert, promoting consulting services in Higher Education, Healthcare & Wellness, and Hospitality Management;
- YourVietBooks, promoting books about Vietnam and translation and publishing services for the international community.
Films & Events on Vietnam:
- First 'Yearbook on Vietnam' for Singapore-based Information Resource Centre;
- 'Conversation Vietnamese Language' Course published by London-based Europhone Ltd;
- 'Vietnamese in 8 Hours Crashcourse' for Singapore-based corporate in-house training;
- Tri-lingual Editorial work of the 'ASA Bulletin' for the Association of Swiss Arbitrators;
- Ongoing projects for 'YourVietBooks' Selection of Books on Vietnam.
- Film promoting 'Central Vietnam' @Reveur.ch, Philippe Nicolet, NVP Productions;
- Vietnam Guest-of-Honour @Foire de Genève (2001);
- Vietnam Guest-of-Honor @Geneva Festival (2004);
- Indochina Asian Village @Comptoir Suisse (2002-2005);
- Indochina Asian Village @Basel Fair (2002-2005);
- Indochina Asian Village @Geneva Fair (2002-2005);
- Indochina Asian Village @Paris Fair (2005);
- Indochina Asian Village @Nantes Fair (2005);
- Indochina Asian Village @COOP Events in Bassecourt, Morges, Bulle, Wurenlingen, Collombey (2005-2006).
- Professor in Marketing & Communication @UBIS University of Business & International Studies, Geneva (Switzerland);
- Project Manager of UBIS-Vietnam Project;
- International Marketing Director @YourVietnamExpert, a Division of Saigon Business Corporation, Singapore.
- Certified Translator & Interpreter in English-French-Vietnamese for Swiss Courts, currently registered @Swiss Embassy, Singapore.
Services | Contact Us | Business & Investment News |
Need a quote? For enquiries, please use the Custom Enquiry Form and choose which services you wish to order. Thank you.
Job Opportunities for Freelancer?